Few nationalities in the world have a reputation quite like the Irish. Tiny in size, the Emerald Isle packs a punch of fresh air, dramatic scenery and charming locals. Delve into a journey of wild beaches, hidden gardens, divine countryside, castles and snug pubs on our private tours of Ireland. Along the way, learn about the history of Ireland. Uncover why the likes of Wilde, Yeats and Becket were so inspired by their home.
- Experience the longest coastal driving road in the world with a private driver, the Wild Atlantic Way.
- On the North East coast of the country, explore Ireland and the Causeway Coast is as rich in scenery as it is in experiences.
- Visit off the beaten track Donegal on a private guided tour where Ireland’s one hundred shades of green meet the Atlantic.
- Weave around the jagged edge of Connemara’s shoreline. Or, climb the mountains to see the drama from above.
- Work up an appetite with cycling or hiking tours in Ireland in the wilds of the Burren.
- Visit regular highlight, the UNESCO protected Cliffs of Moher.
- Our specialist Molly is Ireland born and bred, spending childhood summers exploring the coastlines. With decades of experience, she has the ultimate local insight to design a customized, private Irish trip like no other.