We understand that when it comes to choosing who you entrust to book your next holiday, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Since we opened our doors in 2013, we set out with 10 values and today they are more important to us than ever. We believe that is the reason nine out of ten clients book again with us so we will continue to deliver on these promises to every one of our clients.
- We believe that booking a holiday should be great fun!
- We believe you should be able to expect rapid responses to your enquiry and be able to talk to our specialists at a time that is convenient to you, not us.
- We believe that you should be able to speak to an award-winning team of genuine experts, who have in-depth knowledge of the countries they specialise in.
- We believe that you should be able to ask us intricate details about your itinerary and we will have the answers because our team have been there and experienced it themselves.
- We believe you should have access to the best guides around the world, who will take you through the back doors and avoid the crowds.
- We believe your trip should be designed just for you, and only for you, from a blank piece of paper to your exact requirements.
- We believe that you should have full concierge support for any request you might have before and during your trip, whenever and wherever you need it.
- We believe that your money should be 100% financially protected, from the moment you pay a deposit, to the moment you return from your holiday, so you carry no financial risk.
- We believe that you should be able to see how your money is being spent, so you can adjust your budget however you like, because pricing transparency builds trust.
- We believe in the power of people – and that you should venture out of your comfort zone because you will be rewarded with lifelong memories.
- We believe you should be able to have a positive impact on the people and places you visit, by supporting vital conservation programs and sustainable hotels.
Your time is precious and we take our responsibility very seriously to help you navigate through the options and deliver the perfect trip for you. We absolutely love what we do, we work hard to deliver an exceptional service and our reward is the smiles on the faces of our clients when they return home – there is no better feeling.
If you would like to hear from our clients, just have a read of our Independent Reviews so you can see what they think of our service.
As featured in…
Legal | © True Travel 2020 | 208 Fulham Rd, London SW10 9PJ | 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC 20006