This policy sets out how we use and protect any information that you give us or that we may collect or otherwise process in the course of you using our website or any of our services.
If you have any questions about this policy or your information, please contact us directly at any of the following:
Calling our UK Head Office in Chelsea, London: +44 203 137 1247
Emailing us: [email protected]
Writing to us: 208 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9PJ
We will collect personal information to help us serve you. This information could include your name, contact details, journey information, passenger information and credit or debit card details.
We may also use your email address to send you information on products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such emails, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive or contact us to update your preferences.
The UK Data Protection Act 1998 gives special protection to sensitive personal data which will include information about a customer’s health. We may collect information about your health, for example, any disabilities or dietary requirements so that we can provide a better service and make any necessary adjustments to your itinerary. By using our services, you agree that we may process data about your health for these purposes. If you are providing this information on behalf of others, please make sure you have their permission to share such information.
We will only disclose your name and travel plans to our suppliers for operational purposes. We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, by email, over the phone and in person.
You may request details of personal data that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. No fee is due and we may require you to provide verification of your identity. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at: [email protected]. Please note that in certain circumstances, we may withhold access to your personal data where we have the right to do so under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can correct it.
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchaser’s advisors and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
Terms and conditions of website use
The term ‘ True Travel Limited’, ‘True Travel’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 208 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9PJ. Our company registration number is 08474762, London, England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. We use Google Analytics to understand how users utilise our web site. Google Analytics collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website. It does not use or collect any personal information. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser.
5. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
8. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
9. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.