As a Senior European Sales Specialist, you will take ownership of all processes involved with creating and selling a bespoke itinerary. We are looking for strong product knowledge and enthusiasm to showcase and develop your knowledge. You will be a brand guardian at all times, ensuring consistency and driving our messaging. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate that you are organised, efficient and creative.
- Minimum 4 years Europe sales experience within the luxury travel
- Excellent country and product knowledge of Europe and the UK
- FAM trip experience throughout Europe (beneficial but not essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with HNW clients
- A genuine can-do attitude, enthusiasm, open-mindedness, and a sense of humour
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and creative writing skills
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Asses and convert enquiries with varied budgets, produce verbal and written quotations, review ravel documentation
- Communicate effectively with international suppliers, develop strong relationships and negotiate competitive contracts
- Support marketing initiatives to promote your sales regions; including MailChimp and newspaper production, social media, PR, events and website management
- Meet clients in person and virtually (confidence to present on video calls is essential)
- A proactive approach to tackle issues that may arise; identify and implement solutions in a timely and professional manner
- Work towards personal and team sales targets to meet annual KPI’s
- Engage in a daily Europe sales report, discussing the pipeline progress
- Exceptional product knowledge of the Europe sales area through first, and second, hand exposure as well as personal research
- Knowledge and sales ability across the True Travel destination portfolio
- Self-driven, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability, working flexible hours and occasionally at the weekends when enquiries demand it
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted Holiday Service
- Cinema Savings – up to 35% discounts off tickets
- Shop & Save at Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s
- Team Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Confidential Support Service
- Includes a 24/7 confidential support line for you and your household.
- Includes 6 face to face counselling sessions for you and your household
- On Demand GP – Video / Telephone appointments.
- Prescriptions delivered to your local pharmacy.
- Can be used by you and your household
- Dental Cover
- After 2 years, contribution to dental cover for all types of requirements
- Foundation Days
- Pension Scheme
- Office Fruit basket & Healthy Drinks Fridge
- Tip Top Tea Station
- Nespresso Coffee Machine in office
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Drinks and snacks in the office each Thursday afternoon
Our statement on equal opportunities and diversity;
- Our ambition is to work together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all people and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity. We aim to build a welcoming workplace in which employees celebrate their unique characteristics, skills and experiences.
Please note that we are looking to fill this role immediately therefore, all applicants must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.