Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of weekly, monthly and annual financial information. Holding responsibility for the financial function of the business, the role will involve managing all incoming and outgoing payments. The role will include partnering with the other departments within the business.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Increasing Holiday Allowance (including your Birthday)
- Foundation Days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Package
- Extensive Employee Benefits List below
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring that all monthly management information and financial reporting is prepared in line with the month end timetable.
- Maintain accurate monthly control account reconciliations for all accounts and bank accounts for monthly review by CEO.
- Ensure all statutory filings and payments are made on time. Including VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE and NI.
- Report weekly KPIs to CEO.
- Involvement in the annual budget process.
- Manage the Payroll via outsourced payroll provider. Ensuring all submissions are made within the strict timelines.
- Manage and ensure all transactions and cash balances are reconciled daily and cash levels are managed within company limits.
- Manage client invoicing process, payment tracking as well as supplier invoicing and payments
- Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc sales invoices as well as journals
- Preparation annual budgets and regular forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of both management and statutory accounts
- Supervising the revenue and credit control of the business. Including monthly reviews of Trade Partner debtors.
- Accurately processing of accruals, prepayments and fixed assets on a monthly basis.
- Providing assistance to all departments on financial matters
- Resolving accounting discrepancies
- Any Ad-hoc duties as requested by the CEO
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Experience and understanding of Xero accounting software
- Excellent numeracy and written skills
- Advanced level I.T. skills including Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted Holiday Service
- Cinema Savings – up to 35% discounts off tickets
- Shop & Save at Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s
- Team Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Confidential Support Service
- Includes a 24/7 confidential support line for you and your household.
- Includes 6 face to face counselling sessions for you and your household
- On Demand GP – Video / Telephone appointments.
- Prescriptions delivered to your local pharmacy.
- Can be used by you and your household
- Dental Cover
- After 2 years, contribution to dental cover for all types of requirements
- Foundation Days
- Pension Scheme
- Office Fruit basket & Healthy Drinks Fridge
- Tip Top Tea Station
- Nespresso Coffee Machine in office
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Drinks and snacks in the office each Thursday afternoon.
Our statement on equal opportunities and diversity;
- Our ambition is to work together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all people and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity. We aim to build a welcoming workplace in which employees celebrate their unique characteristics, skills and experiences.
Please note that we are looking to fill this role immediately therefore, all applicants must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.