Reporting to the CEO, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining all digital marketing strategies and activity, owning the website performance as well as managing digital agencies to develop and deliver highly effective SEO and PPC campaigns. The role will include partnering with the other departments within the business.
Job Offer Includes:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Increasing Holiday Allowance (including your Birthday)
- Foundation Days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Package
- Extensive Employee Benefits List below
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Responsible for all digital marketing performance of the Company
- Create and manage our short term / long term targeted SEO strategy – working with specialist agencies.
- Create and deliver successful PPC campaigns to fulfil the sales team requirements – improving tracking and data analysis – working with specialist agencies.
- To own responsibility for the website, to improve traffic and drive conversion.
- Create and deliver a paid social advertising strategy, track performance and identify new opportunities and markets.
- Manage CRM / Website data integration and analysis.
- Work alongside our UX agency to constantly drive performance improvement of our website
- Work with our content writers to ensure content across all digital channels is optimised and engaging.
- Review our email marketing strategy and campaigns, driving new acquisitions as we expand territories.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the travel industry, in a digital marketing position.
- Ideally working in the luxury sector.
- A chance for an ambitious, driven candidate to step up and lead their own team.
- Detailed experience of successful digital marketing campaigns across SEO and PPC.
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving.
- Data and results driven characteristics.
- Experience working with external agencies, driving results and building strong relationships.
- Comfortable across digital platforms – Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite.
- Extensive experience with WordPress platform
- Driven to grow a team around you to excel in digital marketing channels
- A passion for travel, travelling and delivering exceptional service.
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted Holiday Service
- Cinema Savings – up to 35% discounts off tickets
- Shop & Save at Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s
- Team Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Confidential Support Service
- Includes a 24/7 confidential support line for you and your household.
- Includes 6 face to face counselling sessions for you and your household
- On Demand GP – Video / Telephone appointments.
- Prescriptions delivered to your local pharmacy.
- Can be used by you and your household
- Dental Cover
- After 2 years, contribution to dental cover for all types of requirements
- Foundation Days
- Pension Scheme
- Office Fruit basket & Healthy Drinks Fridge
- Tip Top Tea Station
- Nespresso Coffee Machine in office
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Drinks and snacks in the office each Thursday afternoon.
Please note that we are looking to fill this role immediately therefore, all applicants must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.